Kingfisher Lodge (£450- £720 per week)
Nestling in the side of a plum orchard, this brick and timber clad lodge, has uninterrupted views over our coarse fishing lake and down the Teme valley. The lodge is built and furnished to a high standard, double glazed, with oil fired central heating and comprise:
- Open plan. Well appointed kitchen with electric cooker, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave.
- Dining area to seat six.
- Comfortable lounge area with colour TV, electric log effect fire.
- French windows opening onto veranda with BBQ and patio furniture.
- Twin bedded room with ensuite shower, toilet and wash-hand basin.
- Suitable for wheelchair access.
- Bedroom 1 - Large bedroom with French windows. 5ft double bed.
- Bedroom 2 - Twin Bedded Room.
- Bathroom - Comprising bath with shower over, toilet and wash-hand basin.