Price List 2020
7 Night Breaks (Non Private Hot Tub Properties) 2020 Prices
Lodges (sleep 6)
Kingfisher & Woodpecker
Bungalows (sleep 4)
Russet & Bramley
Jan/Feb £470 £385 March £490 £395 April £500 £420 Easter (11th-18th April) £565 £485 May £535 £440 Spring Bank (23rd - 30th May) £625 £525 30th May - 13th June £535 £440 13th June - 18th July £640 £485 18th July - 29th August £710 £535 September £615 £470 October £525 £420 Nov/Dec £470 £385 Christmas & New Year £740 £545
Change over day: Saturday
7 Night Breaks - (Private Hot Tub Properties) 2020 Prices
|Easter (10th-17th April)||£905||£720||£615||£535|
|Spring Bank (22nd - 29th May)||£970||£780||£675||£575|
|29th May - 12th June||£840||£675||£585||£490|
|12th June - 17th July||£995||£790||£690||£535|
|17th July - 28th August||£1090||£860||£760||£585|
|Christmas & New Year||£1120||£885||£790||£595|
Change over day: Friday
Short breaks are available in our Friday changeover properties (Chestnut Lodge,Chaff House, Heron Lodge & Pippin Bungalow) throughout the year (excluding school summer holidays)
They are availability in our Saturday changeover properties (Kingfisher & Woodpecker Lodge, and Russet & Bramley Bungalows) out of season or on a late availbilty basis.
Short breaks are not available in any properties during Christmas week unless on a late availability basis.
Our short breaks can be booked as:
A weekend break - a 3 night stay (Friday - Monday)
A mid-week break - a 4 night stay (Monday - Friday)
Short Breaks (Private Hot Tub Properties) 2020 Prices
|Easter (10th-17th April)||£725||£575||£490||£430|
|Spring Bank (22nd - 29th May)||£775||£625||£540||£460|
|29th May - 12th June||£670||£540||£470||£390|
|12th June - 17th July||£6795||£630||£550||£430|
|17th July - 28th August||£870||£690||£610||£470|
|Christmas||N/A - 7 night stays only||N/A - 7 night stays only||N/A - 7 night stays only||N/A - 7 night stays only|
Change over day: Friday or Monday
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Reservations are not secured until we have received a deposit together with completed a booking form.
- A deposit of 1/3rd is required at the time of booking, the balance payable in full 8 weeks prior to commencement of holiday.
- In the event of cancellation, if the property can be successfully re-let, a refund, less the deposit will be made. If the property cannot be relet, all monies paid by the holidaymaker shall be forfeited.
- Guest arrival time is 3pm onwards.
- Guest departure time is by 10am.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT @ 20%, heating, electricity and bed linen
- Towels are included in the cost of the holiday for overseas guets only. They can be hired from our laundry department if required for other guests.
- All properties are to be left in the same cleanliness and general order in which it was found. We reserve the right to charge for any extra heavy cleaning, if the property is not left in a clean and tidy condition.
- All of our properties are strictly non smoking inside.
- If behaviour of a guest is deemed unacceptabe, we reserve the right to ask them to leave without a refund.
- Any damages or breakages must be reported and paid for.
- 2 dogs are permitted per property, charged at £15 each. Dogs must not be left unattended (unless in a dog crate), allowed on furniture, in bedrooms or upstairs.
- Guests are welcome to fish both coarse fishing pools, - catch and release, barbless hooks, landing nets must be used, KEEP NETS ARE NOT ALLOWED