Heron Lodge (£375- £650 per week)
Nestling in the side of a plum orchard, this brick and timber clad lodge, has uninterrupted views over our coarse fishing lake and down the Teme valley. The lodge is built and furnished to a high standard, double glazed, with oil fired central heating and comprise:
- Open plan. Well appointed kitchen with electric cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave.
- Dining area to seat six.
- Comfortable spacious lounge area with colour, seats 8. TV, electric log effect fire.
- Twin bedded room with en-suite walk-in shower, toilet and wash-hand basin..
- Bedroom 1 - Large bedroom with French windows, leading onto balcony. 5ft double bed.
- Bedroom 2 - Twin Bedded Room.
- Bathroom - Comprising bath with shower over, toilet and wash-hand basin.
Outside there is a BBQ area with table/seating. Garden bench in wooded area. Shed suitable for fishing tackle. We have recently altered Heron Lodge, making the sitting/dining area larger and adding a balcony from the front double bedroom.