Chaff House ()
Attached to the farmhouse, the Chaff House is one of two timber framed cottages, with a wealth of beams, skilfully restored from the original Chaff House. Approached by a private drive to the farm, with views across the garden to orchards and coarse fishing pool, the Chaff House comprises:
- Open plan, lounge/kitchen area.
- Electric cooker, fridge, microwave, colour TV.
- Night storage heaters.
- Bedroom with 4'6" double bed.
- Shower room with wash hand basin & toilet.
- Car Parking.
- Gravelled area with garden furniture, access to garden, orchard and fishing pool.
- 1 well behaved pet welcome.